Terms and Conditions
For reference, the use of “You” or “Your” refers to all Visitors and Business Advertisers, and the use of “We” or “Us” or “Our” refers to Cabu Aotearoa Ltd.
Terms and Conditions for Visitors
1. Our purpose is to bring local businesses and schools (teachers, students, parents, caregivers and families) together.
2. We collect information from businesses and a variety of sources to display which allows Us to provide useful information to visitors to Our website.
3. We are not affiliated with all businesses on Our website, some businesses may be on Our website free of charge and their information provided is public knowledge.
4. We and any of Our affiliated schools WILL NOT be responsible, nor held liable for, correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, businesses found on or through this website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These actions are solely between the business directory advertiser and the purchaser.
5. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information available on any of this website’s pages or listings. Neither We or any of Our affiliated schools authorise the use of information available from this website for any purpose other than Your personal use. You may not resell, redistribute or use this information for commercial purposes. We and any of the schools affiliated with this website do not endorse or recommend any particular product or service promoted on this website.
6. We and Our affiliate schools listed on this website, hereby disclaims all warranties. The website is provided “as is” and “as available.” to the maximum extent permitted by Law. Operation of the website may not be uninterrupted or error free. You assume all responsibility and liability, including any damage to Your systems or data.
Terms and Conditions for Business Advertisers
1. By using this website, You represent and warrant that You have read and understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. By using the Website, You further represent and warrant that You are 18 years old or older, and that You are otherwise legally qualified to enter into contracts under applicable law.
3. You agree to pay a fee for having a business listing or advertisement on this site, and that payment is to be made by automatic payment or, payment for twelve months in advance as agreed. Your business listing will be displayed on the site within 24 hours of receiving the first payment and will continue to be displayed provided all payments are up to date.
4. We reserve the right to decide whether, where, and how a directory is listed in the list of categories. If We accept your listing, We will consider your preferences, but reserves the right to list your business in any category or subcategory as We deem appropriate. All listings will be organised in alphabet order within eacy business category. We reserve the right not to include any specific keywords or comments with Your listing.
5. We will not knowingly provide to, or accept from You, webpages that contain, or the links to websites that contain anything illegal, pornographic, degrading or abusive to another person, including, but not limited to, gambling, hate-group propaganda; or provide links to such material that may provide material that is grossly offensive, including , but not limited to, expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred, profanity; or for promoting or providing instructional information about illegal activities, or promoting physical harm or injury against any individual, group, race or country.
6. You agree to provide products or services that may only be used for lawful purposes. Providing any material that violates New Zealand Law is prohibited.
7. You may, at any time, choose to be removed from our listings at no charge by contacting Us via email, however no pro rata refunds will be provided should You choose to be removed before the end of Your monthly advertising cycle.
8. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time and without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. We also may, at any time and without notice, modify the Website.
9. If you breach any these Terms and Conditions, fail to make full payment when requested, or if We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the website registration, We shall have the right, at Our sole discretion, to delete any or all of Your information from this website.
10. This Agreement and all of Your rights and cannot be assigned or transferred by You without Our prior written consent.
11. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask You to do the same. If You believe that Your listing has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Us immediately.